Monday 3 October 2011

Quiksilver Pro France, Love and Life

SO, today it's one day before the begin of the Quiksilver Surf Pro in France, I am really excited and I really hope that its gonna be big waves and good surfing :) One thing which is really good for me is the fact that it takes place in Europe wich means that the times aren't so drastically different as they were the two last competitions. (They were in America)
I am most looking forward to seeing Owen Wright, who is definightly one of my favourite surfers, hes still young but already world number two! And he always gets really nice waves. Also, John John Florence who is another ''youngster'' and Josh Kerr who is reakky cool. I hope that some one except for Kelly slater will win this one because - even though hes undoubtedly an amazing surfer - I like to see a bit of a change up in the competition; and I don't like people who win all the time much...
Otherwise, schools back to normal and the teachers are giving me 5 tests and exams in the next 10 days, why does this feel like exam week? It's the beginning of October... :/
I am not completely terrified of French lessons anymore, which is really good news, as is that I am finally getting out of a crush on someone, which I have had for agessss and which has gotten kind of annoying... (he's not annoying, just my feelings towards him) and even though I am happy about this, my feelings are also really confused. Do it's like one day I like him the next I dont... :S
I have successfuly completed my 4th Ballroom lesson, which I am starting to really like partly because I am actually good at it and even if I have to dance with someone who is completely untalented it's at least a little fun (and it helps alot with me learning Portuguese). I did convince another friend to come along who also loves it so now I'm not alone which is good because it's just so much easier to start something new with a good friend at your side... :) Tomorrow I have Hip-Hop and I am looking forward to it!
As I finished HP and the Deathly Hallows I am now back at reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels (The books to True Blood). The last Harry Potter was definightly one of my favourite along with the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Half Blood Prince. I was really sad when it ended because I had gotten so used to Harry and the end IS really sad there is no denying. When Fred dies, and when Kreacher leads the house elves into battle :) I never thought I would feel so lovingly towards Kreacher....
I also bought the sequel to I am Number Four, which is called The Power of Six and I really look forward to reading it as I loved the first book so much :)
OK, tis late gotta GOooooo!
XX

Music of the Moment:
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne
Numb/Encore - Linkin Park and Jay-Z
Oh yeah and Ultraviolet - Stiff Dylans (This one is from the incredibly cheesy but AWSOME movie Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging :) I  it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment