Thursday 2 February 2012

Are You OK?

WOW, I just watched the new glee episode, and I had not expected to be so amazed. I am a glee fan and I watch it regularly but this is probably the BEST cover they've done! Without a doubt! WOW. AMAZING. I'm so flattened. I don't even have words. Just this: I'M OBSESSED.
Glee (not my FAVOURITE TV show) + MJ (not my FAVOURITE performer) = SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY FRICKING AMAZING.
I think this composition of the voices together and the Cellos is making me speechless. I am now listening to it for the 7th time consecutively. I JUST LOVE IT! The Cellos and the voices.... Wow. I'm getting all upset, that's how good I think it is.
You can just see how this impressed me by the fact that I'm ignoring my Mondays posting schedule. Just Wow.
OK, I better stop now. I don't know if you even begin to understand how amazing this is but. I won't bore you any longer with random outbursts or emotion.
And you can already guess my Song of the Moment, so all that remains for me to say is, Night. XX

PS.: 8th time. Just Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment