Tuesday 13 September 2011

Really long Time, no Speak!

Hey People!
Don't know if anyone missed me, but I do hope so. Loads of catching up to do!
Now a new school year has started, I am now in yr 11 (scary, i know, only 2 years to go!) and this is really getting hard work. First math test behind me, I'm thinking, oh S**t! Final year of GCSE's was bound to be hard, but never had expected this!

'Nough bout school! Hope you had a good summer? I did anyway... visited Germany (Loads of family, I think we were 9 'kids'... It was deff's lots of fun!) and France (Hossegor, right by the sea, i loved it!) for a short time, then had a firend with me for a week. Got a LOT of reading done too! Amongst my new favourite books belong deffinightely the Sookie Stackhouse novels(!!) finally began reading them after 'falling in love' with the series True Blood ;) I think I read the first 8 books within about 2 weeks, it is soooo addictiveee! I really like both the series and the novels, even though many people see it in a black-and-white kid of way. Sookie Stackhouse is for me an source of endless laughter and her adventures never get boring. The series is the same way, with slight alterations of the story - against which I until now have nothing bad to say - it is an amazing, adreanaline throbbing adventure that you never want to stop (kind off like 'V' itself, if you know what I'm talking about).
Then another book series which I have actually owned for at least 7 years but never before attempted to read. Only after I was lured into the films - which are also unbelivably good - did I start to read Harry Potter. Most of you will find this ridiculous but, you can be sure of it, I regret having waited so long! Harry, Hermione and Ron are just such a brilliant tripplet of friends, I don't want to stop reading about their growing up.
I wont even mention all the films I watched over the holidays because it would be ridiculous.
I am really happy to be back to seeing my best friends every day even though I could do with out some of the lessons and the homework (like Harry) and I am really happy to say that I am going to start modern and ballroom dance lessons in the next week!
Hope I will be able to come back here more often again, I've really missed it! X

No comments:

Post a Comment