Sunday 4 March 2012

Finally Almost Married!

I JUST finished the second season of Downton Abbey and I had to get rid of the happiness somewhere! FINALLY Lady Mary and Matthew are actually engaged! Seriously, took them long enough! The shows two series cover 8 years and it has taken them that long to admit to eachother that they love one another! I was really annoyed at the way Matthew acted after Lavinia's death. I liked her, because she was a really sweet character, but, it's horrible to say this: I'm also kinda glad she's dead! It was basicly the only whay that Mary and Matthew were ever gonna be together. So I was really annoyed when he was basicly forbidding himself to feel what he felt for Mary. I mean I get that he feels guilty but, after waiting so LONG for them to get over everything else, it was just ridiculous. I felt like saying ''WAHHHH! Just get overrr it! You know you want to!!'', even his MOTHER was urging him towards her! I just hope they actually get married now. They are shooting the 3rd series at the moment and it will come out some time later this year, and who knows what they come up with to make everything difficult again.
One thing that made me particularily happy in the christmas special was that Sir Richard finally got slapped. Well more like punched... By Matthew. YAY! I DID NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL! I thougth he was a reall twat for making Mary marry him. And the way he treated her and other people wasn't just unfriendly and maybe unbritish, but really really rude and mean and cunning and purposefully so!
Also, there is Sybill who finally married the chauffeur, thank god. With them it was also a huuuuge build up and then evrything happened at once. I'm especially happy that they're still on good terms with the family, because it would have been really bad if she had gone out of the show. I like her so much! Also Edith who was a really big b**** in the first series has finally become a nice girl... I hope she finds someone who will marry her. Because with every guy she likes there always is something in the way.
Anna and Mr. Bates are married and he is NOT gonna die. Thank god. Neither of them deserved it, such nice people. I liked Anna from the 1st episode!
This seems to be just some post ranting on about Downton... let's talk about something else now.
I had my first Little Shop of Horrors weekend rehersal yesterday. It went on for 5 hours and was really exhausting. But also really good because At least two of the actors, the canibalistic plant and the sadistic dentist Orin Scrivello, are really good and it was hilarious to watch/part take!
Otherwise: I don't have any books at the moment, care to recomend some? And yay, season 18 of ANTM has started. They call it ''british invasion''.. Americans vs. Brits... I'm so voting british! Nothing against the Americans, but I just preffer the UK! Even though me being partially british probably makes me biased :/ Lol.
Other than this, I have no news. So bye. XX

PS.: I think I might hve gotten over THE BOY. Yay..! I hope this doesn't jinx it!

Songs:
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Bring Me Flowers - Hope
American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
and, even tho I hate myself for liking it:
Live My Life - Far East Movement ft. Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment