Monday 12 March 2012

The Key

Actually, quite a lot has happened in the last week :D
First of all Little Shop of Horrors rehersals are now on the final strech. We have ten days to go till opening night, but we are already performing two songs to part of our school tomorrow. The year 12 and 13's. -.- Hmpf. A) They are older so they WILL judge. B) My cousin is in year 12 and our relationship is complicated.... And also the songs aren't perfect yet... We only just learned part of one of the songs today. In the last 15 minutes of rehersals. Very hurriedly. but over all I am actually looking forward to it all! Today was also the first rehersal with the band, and at least three songs are absolutely amazing. 'The Dentist', 'Muschnik and Son' and 'Feed Me' are so good already, that everyone always feels excited enough again to proceed with rehersals (even though you're really tired!).
Second of all I went surfing sunday morning for the first time in about three months. I was so tired and sandy and salty afterwards and my hair was horrible and dry and tangled but it was the best feeling ever. I tried for half an hour and I only caught one wave (actually it was a foam wave -.-) so I was a little bit frustrated that I am so unfit again, as well as happy. The next surf competition will be a Rip Curl Pro in Bell's Beach, Auzzieland. And it will start on the 3rd of April hopefully. I reallt hope Owy can do better after his Quaterfinal end to the first event!!! I really want him to win a lot of events and become world champ. I don't particularily like Kelly (even though I am in awe of his surfing) because he WINS ALL THE FRICKING TIME. And as already said I want Owy to win!
Todays title has a lot to do with a book which is coming out in May. FINALLY. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. And the reason I am mentioning it in this way is because Amazon.com has released the Prologue and first Chapter as a sneak peek. YAYY! I was reading all through english. You can believe the teacher wasn't very happy :/ I'm posting a link to the site where you can read the extract HERE.
And finally: Superbad. The film. HILARIOUS. I know it's a little old already but: AMAZING. Seriously I now officially love Jonah Hill. And I think that Michael Cera is absolutely adroable. I watched the film with my lovely BFF InĂªs when she was sleeping over at mine and we both loved it. I love the way its rudely humorous and that its target audience is mainly guys. Because, weirdly enough, I actually find guys jokes funny most of the time even if other people can't understand them. So yeah the obsession with drawing penises and the way that they are totally uncool in reality but they think they are bosses in private make the film different than any other I have ever seen. On watching Superbad I also watched The Sitter because it is Jonah Hill's newest film and I must say in five years the guy has not changed a bit. I also loved that film because his way of dealing with three crazy kids when he can't even get his own act together is quite funny. And it is totally my kind of film because it all ends happily ever after and the kids are suddenly non-problematic, and everyone is BFFs. YAY.
I'm waiting for my newest book Hacking Harvard to come (tomorrow I think :D) and also for the release of THE HUNGER GAMES film. I actually even got my mother to read the first book (she is now on the second, and rapidly progessing too!) and I have also relapsed to starting over with book one!
And ONE more thing. I have started watching Geordie Shore. Also a brutally funny show. It is the enlish version of Jersy Shore and it is quite enjoyable; a thing I would NEVER have thought before I actually started it! The affected way the characters act as well as the fact that they are ALL complete drama queens and total sluts (girls AND guys!) make the show to surreally that it is hard to belive people like that actually exist. But I very much enjoy watching their little disasters!
Imma be off to watch the new Pretty Little Liars episode now :D BYE XX

I am quite obsessed with Mika at the moment so:
Lollipop - Mika
We Are Golden - Mika
as well as
Ridin' - Chamillionaire ft. Krayzie Bone
Stars - The XX
Queensland - Evil Eddie




'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment