Monday 21 February 2011

Remember The Name

It's a song by Fort Minor, which I think that I already have mentioned in any of my former posts. But its just so good, I reeeallly like it! Especially these chorus lines:

»Ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name.«

I am not gonna say anything particularly deep about what I think about this, just that I think this is a really good song and that this is what I think, is what life is about. (At least for the percon singing, I think the message is 100% beliveable :) )
Not that I have been through anything exceptionally hard, or that I have experienced the 50% of pain which life has; but I can say that life has as many good as bad things in it and that you have to enjoy them. The song is GREAT if you feel down, and you are in one of your crying, omg-the-world-is-horrible-and-unfair-and-no-one-understands-me phases. Try it out.
I have noticed that I mostly have the desire to write something on my blog when something has happened with what I'm unhappy and I just use this to scrible down all my annoyed and 'ununderstood', whiny feelings,... I'm Sorry!
Today I am writing with no other reason in mind and here it is. I did not at all do well in my Physics test,... :( very, very, very bad!!!
I had hoped that, even though I knew, I had not studies enough, I would do well in this test because my other one was already horrifying.... This one was not at all good either. I got my worst percentage so far. This year I did not fail a test,..... until NOW :( My average has gone down drastically and I would have to get something like 90% in my next test in order to correct it so that am not completely ashamed of myself. (I will NEVER in my whole LIFE get something like a 90 on a Science, especially PHYSICS test,.... EVER!!)
But otherwise my day was good, I was stuck in a bad mood for the next 2 hours unfortunally, ruining my favourite lesson - Portuguese - and pissing off one of my best friends in Maths class,.... OOoopss, SORRY for being a b****!!! My mood got better because of the portuguese test we wrote and got back imediately, 90%!!! yayyy, why cant i just do the same in Science??? Oh, yeah, I don't study hard enough, thats the 50% pain mentioned above...
My art class was my best lesson today, I had to finish my transcription of a piece by Gustav Klimt ('Birch Forrest') and I can't say that I hate it as much as I did in the beginning,... Luckily..!!


That ^^ up there is it. Well, it's the original and not my version but that's what mine is supposed to look like. My art book, is something I am proud of, and which I really like because it's like it's a part of me,... I am not proud because I think it is good or because every one always tells me »Rosa, you're amazinggg at art!!!« (I dont think this is true btw)...
I just read a book I got for my Birthday called, 'Lament' and it's witten by the amazing Maggie Stiefvater  (who also has an awsome, german name Stiefvater = Stepfather). I really recomend it, I finished it yesterday (-night) and my friend allready lent it from me today. Another amazing book by her is 'Shiver' (sounds creepy and killer like but isn't), which is officially a favourite book of mine. 


I painted my nails red, with the cooool nail varnish I got on my b-day-party (Thanks Ana!! loveee it!) for which we went to the cinema, to watch 'No Strings Attached', good and funny film. My favourite quote: »You can't fight, you're miniature, you fight like a Hamster!!!« heheheheh
You may have figured out that I am not a fan of Horrooorrr!! :O Neither in books not in films!! Although I LOVE action films and ROMANTIC COMEDIES!! And the people behind us would not STOP making fun of  me, if you know me, you know that I laugh VERY loudly....

I really like blogging as long as I have this, I don't need a therapist or anything like that. I just need some nice people out there who read what I have to say here and who leave me coments every now and again telling me that everything that I write about is not total c***......

Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment