Wednesday 16 March 2011

Men With Hats

  

Reffering to the 'Watchers' in 'The Adjustment Bureau'. My latest film encountry. I really like it, it is playing with the ide that all our lives are controlled and that we go a path which is planned for us. David Norris falls instantly in love with a women when they first meet, but is not supposed to see her ever again.  He is a young politician who wants to be selected into the Senat and when through the lazyness of one of the watchers he meets Elise again on the way to work, he decides that he does not want to live without her. On being shown some of the 'behind the scenes' of the watchers world (who now try anything to keep the two appart) he fights for his love, being helped by one of the watchers who has sympathy for him, and in the end being awarded his love for his brave fighting.
I liked this film, because of it's amazing coordination. There are so many elements involved into it that there is something in the film for every one. A really sweet romance - which, however, is still not cheesy - some action for the male audience out there and also some aspects of the serious life. David is told that, he has great chances of becoming President of America at some stage in his career and that Elise is set to have an amazing career as a dancer and that if he still stayes with her, both of their dreams will be destroyed... This is also happening in reall life, sometimes you have to let go of something or someone that you love for their own good. It does not mean that you don't love it/him, in the contrary, it has to be done because of love.

School has again begun after a very relaxing week of holidays, but the next ones are already in sight; only four and a half weeks to go!! Then Easter. I'm so happy, I am going to go to england to visit my english relatives, finally, it has been so long. But for now I am happy to be with my awsome friends now again every day, I didn't realise how much less fun I had in the time that I haven't seen them....
We all had a most enjoyable english lesson today, supposedly doing essays on our book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee, we had a very fun time joking around or playing online games. Well, I do not think that that went so well, our teacher did not, or pretended not to care what we were doing because she thinks it is not her problem if we gat a bad grade.... Mine will defenightly not be as good as it should be. From two or so pages on two questions, I wrote about one for both... I hope I will not be the only one who gets a D or C AGAIN.... :(
I'm going now, its weird I feel like I have this obligation to write something on my blog every few days but in the same way I feel like I am a) boring some random strangers to death or b) just writing this and no one actually reads this, which would be sad but which is probably highly possible....
So I'll just go to bed now until I loose some important part of my brain to this unimportant 'worryment' of mine... xx


No comments:

Post a Comment