Monday 14 May 2012

Hot And Sweaty

Chris Zylka
Hot and sweaty describes the feeling that most people have now that summer has FINALLY arrived on Portugal. It also describes my feeling to wards the recent hot-guy-posting-war i have immersed in with Nesi (Nickname: downsyndrom alien baby). The rules are just, posting pictures of a guy that is hotter than the one that the other person posted before that. I thought I would share some examples of this with you :)I have to say, most of these guys are the ones I chose. I just think I have a better taste in men; no offense babes. Channing and Matt and Alex were her choices though.. Well done!!! I didn't choose any of these guys for random reasons so I will talk about them now..

Beau Mirchoff
Chris, I love mostly because he litterally is the only hot guy from The Secret Circle and I think I might actually be more attracted to him because of his somewhat arrogant personallity than just 'cos of his looks. I tend to go for guys that are slightly full of themselves :/ And the fact that he is tall and muscly also helps.. (Tall and muscly DEFFENIGHTLY is my type :P) The first season of TSC just ended and I quite liked it. I am still absolutely grossed out by demons. And I was actually quite happy that Adam and Melissa seem to be getting on quite well ;) I don't like 'Cadam', I ship 'Jassie' but I am also fine with Jaye as long as Cassie and Adam DON'T end up together. And I was like ''WTF!???'' when Adam decided to keep the fricking black skull.. Well actually I shouldn't have been surprised at all. Emo-boy.
I lied... Sorry... I said I wouldn't post random guys: Beau Mirchoff... I mean he is on the tv series Awkward which I watch, but not regularily or anything. I watch it when I have nothing better to do, and I quite like the series but it's not my favourite.. I just like Beau :)
Drew van Acker
Drew van Acker plays Jason in PLL which I am obviously very excited is coming back in the beginning of Junnneeee :D I don't actually think he is THAT gorgeous in the series, mostly because long hair REALLY DON'T suit him tho. In these pictures... just WOW. I now officially love him. And I can't wait for Pretty Little Liars to come back. It's under 30 days :D YAYY!
Kellan Lutz
OK, another rule brake. Kellan. No reason. Just NICE ABS! And he plays Emmett. I wuv Emmett. He is like my favourite character from the Twilight books. Probably also because he is big and muscly and like a bear. A teddybear judging by that cute smile on his face ;)
Channing Tatum
Channing is going to be starring next to Alex P(r)ettyfer in Magic Mike which I am obviously excited to see... C'mon. Multiple hot guys stripping!? Yes please.

Liam from 90210. I personally actually DON'T think he's hot.. Just cute.. Don't kill me for saying this but even though he TRIES to be a cool (formely bad) guy, it just doesn't work for me. Might have to do with the fact that he's not enough of the protective type...
Matt Lanter, Liam from 90210
And then Willy Monfret. Absolutely beautiful. I found this man during art class trying to prove to my darling friend Laura (see former posts) that tanned guys with blue eyes are REALLY, REALLY attractive. I think I put in ''Hot black guy with blue eyes'' (no rasim intended) and this french male model popped up :) Hmmmm.. Anyways, I am very happy we found him because he is so beautifullll! I had forgotten about him until a few days back so I felt it was appropriate to put him in this post.
Willy Monfret

Owen Wright
Owen Wright is my favourite surfer, my friends do not understand why I think he is attractive but I think so anyways. I guess it's the tall thing again. And the surf thing. And the fact that he is Auzzie!! SO CUTE! At the moment I am watching the Billabong Rio Pro and he is obviously in it. At the moment we are only in Round Two but there is only one more heat to go 'till Round Three in which Owy WILL feature. YAY. I am so looking forward to this. The best thing is that Kelly Slater dropped out SO, I really hope that Owy can win this one. He went second by about 0.03 last year and he really deserves to win. Also I can't believe he is only ranking no. 8 in the world atm. He needs more POINTS, which he will get by winning.
Alex Pettyfer
Who could do a post about the hottest guys without including this gorgeous boy!?? ''Mirror, Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all!?'' I know the answer already. It's obviously Alex. This hot young Brit is my absolute favourite male actor, and that even though he doesn't really have the body type that I normally like so much. Alex just is gorgeous. Alex is also starring in Magic Mike which is amazing 'cos if I am excited to see Channing strip, how do you think I'll react to ALEX? Hyperventilation. Also, me being obsesses with the HG's thinks that it would be PERFECT if he would play Finnick. A lot of people on the internet are hoping that he will be it, and I just hope that the wish of the crowd will make some kind of miracle happening. I would be SO happy if I heard it was really him.
Ok so this was a fairly deep going emotionally important post right?? (Sarcasm) Yeah, I thought I might lighten the mood a bit by saying that I have finished  4/21 exammms and I still three weeks to go. Happiness.
Otherwise we decided to get another cat/kitten and we went to a kennel and looked at some kittens and there was one which was absolutely adorable BUT it might already be promised to someone else :'( we will find out on Thursday! ONLY! I want it! It was a grey-brown tabby female, and we decided to call it Karma if we do get it.. I think it would be hillarious 'cos then I could say ''It's Karma B*tch'' to my friends :D
This is a really long post that is proof of my horribly amazing procrastination skills. So I better go now. And procrastinate while watching surf :P

Recently Added to my iPod:
Youth - Foxes (Adventure Club Remix)
Imagination - Adam Isaac 
Picking Up The Pieces - Paloma Faith
No One Does It Better - You Me At Six


No comments:

Post a Comment