Thursday 10 November 2011

Fast and Furious: My Week

First week back at school and I wish holidays would come back! I'm so tired and cold. It's raining. A lot. I just wanna curl up somewhere warm and not care about what I have to do when.  It's not just school, but sooo much has been going on I have not been able to catch up on any of the series I normally watch... Gossip Girl, 90210, Gleeee, Strictly Come Dancing, ANTM.... Yes I know it's a lot, but it's only temporary :D..
My Aunt and Uncle and their 7 sons (Can you believe it? Not one girl!) live in Portugal too. They live in an amazing Quinta and they had their annual ''Festival de Nossa Terra'' which is basicly a harvest and wine festival... They porduce wine, organise weddings and have about 4 guest houses for tourists, I don't know how thy do all of it! It was a lot of fun, I had to run a waffle stand with my mom, and we sold quite well! then there were a few amazing bands and dance groups, and lots of food and wine! I danced with one of the dancers because they took random people out of the audience... I don't think I embarrassed myself! 
I promised I would review What's Your Number?. I loved it! so much fun, it was exactly the kind of film I absolutely LOVE! And I have to say, I love Chris Evans. I do, I really do! He 'made' me watch Captain America, which was also good but, were not talking about that now. I thought the concept was brilliant, and Anna Farris was also very funny. The film is about a girl who reads that a gwoman who has slept with more than 20 guys in her life will not find a husband, so she says she won't sleep with another guy until she knows he is the one. She makes a deal with her neighbour, Chris, to help him 'escape' his exgirlfriends if he helps her find her exboyfriends. In the end she almost marries a guy, before she realises that she actually loves Chris. And they lived happily ever after... YAY!
AND HERE COMES: I watched the entire Fast and the Furious films! They are truly amazing! LOVE THEM, they were the perfect balance to the chick flick :) I alway was kind of repulsed by Vin Diesel, but now I think Dom Terretto is like the coolest guy on earth.. next to Brian O'Connor. I especially loved the last one, Fast Five, because it was kind of like a summary to all th other films and it was amazing, and it was also the first of the films I saw. Ludacris and the Asian guy were my second favourite! I thought it all was the perfect balance between comedy and action. And there's another one coming out! Whoop Whoop!
I pre-ordered Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, which is coming out May 2012! YESSSSS! I'm so excited! She said on her blog that ''Bitterblue is longer and more complicated than the other books I've written''.... Yay, I absolutely love her books and if she said that it is longer than the others thats deffinightly a positive! 
There has been a huge new news item to do with both surfing and Portual (which is a very nice combination). Yesterday, an American big wave surfer, Garett McNamara surfed a ~30 meter wave in Nazaré - which isn't very far from Lisbon!  AMAZING! That's the video, go SEE IT!
Bonfire night is going to be in school this weekend, and I am co-organising the Haunted House for the little kids, so I'm now going to go and do some more organising whilst you can a) keep reading my blog (which is very unlikely) or b) go and do something more fun than that! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment