Monday 27 August 2012

Save Yourself From Billith

I meant to watch the True Blood season finale tonight but things changed and now I haven't seen it yet. Consequently I have decided to put blogging off for another day because even though I probably do have some interesting stuff to tell you I couln't wait another whole WEEK to blog about TB. So I'm really sorry you guys, but I think itll be worth the wait!
Night, XXX

Oh My Billith. Bloody Hell!

Hey Guys! I JUST finished watching the final episone ''Save Yourself'' of True Blood. Ohmigod, it was amazing. It started with all the fairies fighting Russell Edgington with their light and Sookies failing as it has in the past.. I really hope she didn't run out! I have a feeling like she is going to need it dearly next season! But, to stay on track, Eric showed up and staked Russell one and for all. Thank god. I mean Russell is such a weirldy attractive and charismatic character that it's even worse that he is an ancient, egoistic, manipulative vampire; not to forget evil.
''This felt even better than I thought it would!'' :)
Next we saw Eric, Nora and Tara team up with Jason, who was having weird hallucinations of his dead parents, and Sookie. Sookie, in my oppinion, had a WAAAY to boring and minor role this season! She kinda is the relatable main character, and she is always in the middle of everything, which makes the show exciting. But this year she kindof slid into the background, with her light failing, her action excluding storyline concerning Warlow etc. The only thing I liked was her reconecting with her fairy family. Sook doesn't have any family except for Jason so I think it's nice for her to have a 'new family' who seem to really care for her.
Mother and Daughter reunited!
At the same time in the vampire autority, Sam tries to reason with Bill but finds that the latter has gone ''bat sh*t'', so he and Luna try to find a way to escape with Emma. Luna finally changes into Steve and 'takes Emma for a walk' but ends up meeting Chancelor Rosalyn and is forced to make a national TV appearance as Steve, which she comletely messes up and consequently outs shifters live on air!!! To save Luna from Rosalyn Sam flies into her mouth (as a fly) and shifts into himself basicly exploding the Chancellor. I thought that scene was so cool! That was, like, the most original death scene ever on True Blood the person who thought of that is a genious in my oppinion!
Sometime inbetween Alcide and his dad team up with Martha after she brings in Rikki who has overdosed on V. Martha is actually a da*n cool character! She is just really protective or her kin, and would do anything to protect them. And luckily she hates vamps; which means that she refuses to take the blood. With help of a little V Alcide finally wins packmaster, ending up killing JD with his rage, for what he did to the pack, especially the younger girls. I think it going to be really hard for Alcide to have won that way in the future! I am thinking that he will feel he won undeservedly because he couldn't do it with out the blood. I fell really sorry for him, because he is such a GOOD guy at heart and I still want him to get together with Sookie.
Bill manipulates Salome into thinking she is the chosen one, even though he thinks he is, and makes her drink the silver poisoned blood, then stakes her! Salome is a beliver until the end! She tell's Bill that ''Lilith chose right'' because he proved that he is the stronger Vampire and she believes that that is who was supposed to lead the vapms into the next age or whatever. Still I was surprised that her survival instinct didn't finally cancel out her belief, and that she essentially was a matyrer. Also it kinda scares me because it proves just how strong that religion is... :S
Pam and her progeny Tara finally kiss!
Then there was a really sweet reunion scene where Tara and Sookie 'rescue' Jess and Pam, and Tara can't wait for Sookie to open the cell and risks burning her hand to get to her maker Pam, whom she meets with a kiss! Awwww, so the two of them DID get together in the end :) Sweeet! And I love Jessica's ecstatic expression and quote ''I knew it!'' Jessica also had a way to minor part in this season! The only thihis eyes and bng interesting about her was her relationship with Jason, which now ended because of his stupid hallucination induced oppinions about vamps. Poor Jess! I feel so sorry for her! first having to glamour herself out of Hoyt's head completely must have been heartbreaking and now her current boyfriend whom she said she actually loves breaks up with her too because her hates what she is, I could have slapped him! She is SO lonely most of the time because bloody Bill is running around calling trouble, and she really doesn't have any friends or family! I hope that that changes next year!
Jason playing real-life COD :D
There was so much killing in the last few minutes! From Jason killing every single vamp that came his way in a pair of ridiculous looking glasses, to Eric and Nora killing a dozen guards in flight. And then there was the last scene. Eric and Sookie were trying to convince Bill not to drink the flask of blood, but her gulped it down anyways, after saying some really hurtful things to Sookie. And then Bill dies. His eyes and moth and stuff start bleeding until he is just one pool of blood on the floor. Unfortunately, that's not all. While Sookie is crying her eyes out into Eric's chest he rises again from the blood in typical Lilith fashion. Great. Now we have Billith. And while all of that was happening the only thing I could really think about was: ''Wow, they've given him new fangs! These ones are much longer and pontier!'' The End. Season five has finished and I cannot wait for next year!
Andy as a proud father!
Ohh, I forgot one thing. Morella, Sheriff Andy Bellefleur's mistress, had her qaudrouplet girls in Merlotte's and left to leave Andy in charge of them ''to raide them until adulthood''. Poor Holly, but I think she's going to forgive him because she knows that he won't be able to handle four babies on his own, and it was so sweet how HAPPY he was with them!! His whole face pulled out of it's normal bored expression at the sight of them! Mwaw!!
Overall I liked this season but I disliked some of the sorylines a lot and I thought Sookie didn't have enough prominence. I liked last season better in that respect but, I still think it's abolutely amazing and I think, the show runner Allan Ball, who is only carrying on as exec. producer next year, did a fantastic job with the show. SO many characters that the fan's love and such grat cliffhangers and twists that keep us interested. I am deffenightly going to watch season six.
I don't want to review anything else for the moment, because I want this to stand alone, as True Blood deserves to. And I will write everything else next week. Which is also when school starts again :S *frowney* (frowning smiley).. Let's see what the next year brings!

Something For The Ears:
Bom Bom - Sam and the Womp (This girl reminds me soo much of Becca from Geordie Shore!)
One More Night - Maroon 5
I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li and the The Magician Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment